● Aluminum Rod Backpacking System- support the pack and distribute the weight of its contents across the body more appropriately, by transferring much of the weight to the hips and legs
● 🏃Bottom Access:There is a divider between the sleeping bag compartment (at the bottom) and the main compartment at the top.You can access the main compartment from the bottom if needed.
● 🏃Hydration Compartment:Separate bladder sleeve in the main compartment.Big enough or a 3 liters hydration bladder.
● 🏃The best way to carry a sleeping bag:You could use the front straps, or the top straps and secure the sleeping bag to the outside.
● Use the waist belt, and slightly loosen the shoulder straps to shift the weight to the hips. That is what the hip belt on all backpacks is for. Adjust until comfortable. Also, use the sternum strap. It will bring the shoulder straps in tighter to the chest. It will also help prevent the shoulder straps from falling off the shoulders.